Permission is granted to temporarily view and download one copy of the materials (information or software) on this website for transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a licence, not a transfer of title, and under this licence, you may not:
- Modify or copy the material;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial), without the prior consent of the copyright holders;
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on this website;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- Transfer the materials to another person or mirror the materials on any other server.
This licence shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by this website at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials, or upon the termination of this licence, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Revisions and Errata
Website Visitor Restrictions
- post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, or otherwise objectionable information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, provincial, state, or national or international law, including without limitation all applicable export control laws and regulations;
- post or transmit any information or software which contains a virus, cancelbot, Trojan horse, worm or other harmful components;
- post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute or in any way exploit any information, software or other material obtained through this website which is protected by copyright, or other proprietary rights, or derivative works with respect thereto, without obtaining the permission of the copyright owner or rightholder;
- upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, information, software or other material obtained through this website which is protected by copyright, or other proprietary rights, or derivative works with respect thereto, without obtaining the permission of the copyright owner or rightholder;
- upload, post, publish, reproduce, transmit or distribute in any way any component of this website itself or derivative works with respect thereto.